General Manager role included communicating on behalf of Slottsbacken Ltd with the Board, our Customers, Raseborg regional and local Tammisaari entities.
Also Leading the development of the short and long-term business unit strategy, creating and implementing the Cafe Ada vision and mission,
Profit and Loss, Digtal Marketing, web site design creation and evolution.
1. Business Administration: Overseeing daily business operations, including managing bookings, creating and managing budgets, improving revenue, and supply logistics.
2. Training managers and staff, hiring employees, and evaluating performance and productivity.
3. Maintenance including the upkeep of the interior and exterior of the guesthouse, grounds, and managing domestic workers and gardeners
4. Events Planning including estimating costs, purchasing of supplies, preparation of guest-rooms and supervision of grounds staff.
5. Providing of information on tourist attractions in the vicinity as well as on personal safety precautions.
6. Developing and implementing growth strategies includiung liaison with Raseborg Council on the needs of tourists of different cultures and traditions, locally, and globally.